Uncategorized

Intermittent Fasting

The Ultimate Intermittent Fasting Course

Posted on November 27, 2019 in Uncategorized

You’re going to get something that many of you have been asking about for over a year. I’ve created multiple training programs, varying based on demographics, and I’ve also created the Intermittent Fasting meal plans which have been ridiculously successful. All of these have been building up to this monster project. All of them have been ‘testing the […]

Keep Reading

Intermittent Fasting

The Top 7 Things Men Do Wrong With Intermittent Fasting

Posted on June 10, 2019 in Uncategorized

Over the past year or so on Twitter, I’ve spoken to hundreds, if not thousands of guys about their Intermittent Fasting journeys, and some of the problems they face. Some will keep you above 20% body fat for your entire life, some are more minor. And frankly, there’s a lot of subjectivity here, and your […]

Keep Reading

The Warrior Program

The Warrior Program: Update

Posted on May 3, 2019 in Uncategorized

It’s official! The Warrior Program will be released Friday 10th May – put it in your calendar, diary, phone, set the reminders etc. If you’re a skinny guy, it’s time to completely transform your appearance within five months. The entire program is geared towards muscle gain, whilst minimising fat gain. It includes the full-body lifting […]

Keep Reading

Self-Control

How To Gain Muscle Fast

Posted on December 8, 2018 in Uncategorized

I’ll often get questions on Twitter or Instagram, asking me what the best way to gaining “lots” of muscle “as fast as possible” is. Everyone wants the broad shoulders, narrow waistline, thick arms and the Superman chest. They’ve seen actors like Daniel Craig, Hugh Jackman and Chris Hemsworth gain slabs of muscle, lose fat, and […]

Keep Reading

Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle

Get YOUR Beach Body Now With 3 Fat Loss Tips – #67

Posted on June 9, 2018 in Uncategorized

Fat Loss Tips – #67   Here’s today’s 3 top fat loss tips:   Stop Smoking Weed!   If you want to get shredded for the summer, you would be wise to stop smoking weed. Weed has disastrous effects upon your motivation, energy and appetite. I’ve seen it lead to binges too often in men […]

Keep Reading

Fat Loss Tips

Top 3 Fat Loss Tips – #11

Posted on February 7, 2018 in Cutting, Diet, Fat Loss Tips, Uncategorized

        Fat Loss Tips – #11   Okay, so I appreciate that my weakness is probably that I have too much of a broad, macro-level perspective on fat loss. I have almost become dismissive of the “little things” that add up to success over time.   These things are incredibly important, especially […]

Keep Reading

Carb-Cycling – In the context of a Body Re-Composition

Posted on October 17, 2016 in Body Recomposition, Bulking, Students, Sustainability, Uncategorized

In my previous post, I explained why trying to do a recomposition is an inefficient process for the vast majority. Some may argue that carb-cycling is the key to a successful body recomposition. Carb-cycling may help, but in the grand scheme of things, everything that I said in the original post still holds true. Firstly, we […]

Keep Reading

Beach body

Great Physiques 2

Posted on September 22, 2016 in Alpha Physique, Lifestyle, Sustainability, Uncategorized

Welcome to the second instalment of Great Physiques! Within the first instalment, we discussed how and why 80% of great physiques are determined by diet. Now it’s time to discuss the other 20%, training. Just like diet, in order to achieve and maintain an awesome physique, you need to have a sustainable training plan. This means […]

Keep Reading