Are you Indian, eating the typical Indian diet, and really struggling to lose that stubborn body fat and gain some rock solid muscle?
Do you want to finally crack your diet so that you can get below 15% body fat, then 12%, and maybe even lower than 10%?
I can help you.
You’re Indian. You eat too many carbs, struggle to get enough protein, and don’t know what to do. It sucks, I know.
But I’ve finally got your answer in this Intermittent Fasting meal plan.
It’s going to change your life forever.
This meal plan shows you exactly all the right foods to eat so that you don’t overdo the carbs, and you start seriously ramping up your protein intake, Indian style. With this, your appetite and body fat will go DOWN, while your lean muscle mass goes UP. Pretty cool.
This meal plan follows the 18:6 Intermittent Fasting structure, which means 18 hours fasted, 6 hours eating. I’ve personally found this to work best for the majority of the population for long-term fat loss results.
This way you can:
- Reduce your appetite
- Increase autophagy and the ‘detox’ process
- Maintain dietary flexibility by stockpiling calories for the more sociable time of the day – evenings
- Eat fewer, but larger meals
- Lower insulin levels
And all of these factors serve to increase your health AND fat-burning. You’ll become a fat-blasting machine!
This is ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL for men who want to get lean long-term, as no other diet offers a long-term, flexible system like IF.
I have tens of thousands of Twitter followers, a many thousand-strong email list, and many clients, all of whom will tell you the same thing. This stuff works long-term.
Many of these guys were Indian, like yourself, eating the typical low protein Indian diet (as delicious as it is).
Other diets are simply a waste of time for the vast majority, ultimately. They lead to temporary fat loss, followed by an aggressive rebound. Not fun.
Why? Why does this happen?
- There are too many rules and restrictions on food (some are good, but too many is bad)
- Protein usually isn’t high enough
- The eating window is way too wide – it makes a calorie deficit way too hard to sustain over the long-term. Narrowing the eating window and then filling the gap with black coffee, tea, water etc. is almost like magic.
So, what specific results can you expect from this meal plan?
ASSUMING you follow this correctly and have the willpower, discipline, and ability to say no occasionally, you can expect:
To eventually get down to 10% body fat or less, which is incredibly unusual to see with Indian males, and a very impressive achievement. You’ll lose the stubborn belly fat, and eventually get a six pack.
Here’s what you’re going to get:
- An Intermittent Fasting meal plan, Monday to Sunday, that you can use to keep you lean for the rest of your life.
- Every day details exactly what foods to eat, and when, and in what quantities (measured in hundreds of grams.
- Three separate options, depending on where you’re currently at. These options differ in terms of portion sizes and calories (everyone has different needs). The larger you are, the more likely you will be following option one. Over time when you stall, you will need to move down to option 2, and then eventually option 1. This ensures you continue to get leaner over time.
- Instructions showing you exactly how to utilise the above system, to ensure that you get as lean as possible over time, without rebounding.
All of the above means that you’ll transform your appearance as quickly as possible, into a lean, aesthetic physique.
All clothes will look better on you. Your facial features become more defined. The world will simply respond better to you.
Plus, you get these FREE Bonuses:
- 57 pages of diet and training gold from an eBook I wrote a while back – very useful information – you’ll become a diet and training genius
- The 5 Steps To Intermittent Fasting Success Guide (from IFFT)
- The Achilles Program (from IFFT) – this is absolutely perfect to combine with this meal plan – time your training days with the higher carb days (still lower than the typical Indian diet, of course)
So there’s some serious value in here.
You get the IF meal plan that will get you to 10% body fat, plus the Achilles training program (worth over $57), plus an eBook, plus the IF success guide.
It’s a great deal for you.
As always, you get a rock-solid, lifetime money-back guarantee, so if you’re not happy with the program, then I will refund every penny right back to you!
One last thing: If you’re going to buy this meal plan and use the Achilles program in conjunction with it, I want you to be serious about transforming your health, physique, and overall life. It’s not going to be easy, so you’ll need to have some balls and be committed!
If you buy this program, make sure you’re ready to kill it.
If you’re ready to get leaner and more chiselled than any other Indian guy you’ve ever known, click the Buy Now button below for only ₹ 1400: